As parents of 5, we know a little bit about the joys and struggles of raising happy curious kids. We are excited to help in any way we can. Below you will find helpful information about the Clean Hands Changing Pad, and some answers to common questions. We love your feedback. Please send any other questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page is organized into the following headings for easy navigation
General information about the Clean Hands Changing Pad
- How to Fold
- Product Care
Changing Pad Questions
- How do I position my child on the changing pad?
- Will the redirection barrier fit around my child?
- Will this changing pad stop my child from rolling?
- My child is claustrophobic at times. Will this changing pad frighten my child?
- Does this Changing Pad Hold Diaper Supplies?
- What is the difference between the “Deluxe”, and the “Classic” Models?
- Quality Guarantee
- Worry-Free Satisfaction Guarantee
- Can I edit or add to my order?
- Can I use multiple promotion codes on the same order?
- How do I know my order was successfully placed?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you offer 1 or 2 day guarantee shipping?
- When will my order ship?
- How do I track my order?
General Information about the Clean Hands Changing Pad:
The Changing Pad is 27” by 26” when laid flat. The lower portion is 13” wide. When folded shut, the diaper clutch is 7” by 13” by 3”.
The Clean Hand Changing pad is made from 100% polyester. The grey fabric on the surface of the changing pad is 100% polyester with a water resistant polyurethane backing (that is not exposed) making messes on it simple to wipe clean with a disinfectant wipe. The unexposed pillow is made from 100% Polyethylene. All Materials are new. The changing pad has been tested through a CPSIA approved third party testing facility to ensure that it meets all government safety requirements and is safe for baby's at any age. Please follow the safety cautions below when using this product.
How To Fold:
Start by folding over the side with Velcro showing, then the apposing side. From there fold down at the top on the fold lines 3 times as shown here.
Wipe clean with disinfectant wipe. When needed, hand wash or machine wash on the delicate cycle. Lay flat or hang to air dry. Do not iron this product directly. If ironing is needed, use the low setting on the iron and place a thin fabric between the changing pad and the iron. Do not apply concentrated bleach. Diluted bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Inspect product regularly, replace if it is damaged.
Changing Pad Questions:
How do I position my Child on the Changing Pad:
To use as a standard changing pad. Lay it flat and be sure to use the pillow portion for your child’s head and back to rest on.
To use the redirection barrier. Position your child’s head to be on the pillow portion of the pad, with their armpits a few inches above the barrier arch. Lift up the sides and attach the barrier together. The redirection barrier is most effective when it rests on the child's lower chest just below the sternum. Fold over the additional top flap for an extra secure hold.
Will the redirection barrier fit around my child?
The redirection barrier fits around children up to 22 inches wide around the lower chest. This fits most children 2 and 1/2 years and younger. To see if it will fit your child, measure from the base of the sternum, around their back, and up the other side to their chest again. If this is 22 inches or less, it will fit your child.
Will This Changing Pad Stop My Child From Rolling?
This changing pad was designed for redirection and to keep the baby’s curious hands away from the mess. It was not designed to pin the child down to the floor. If used properly however, the redirection barrier can make it much easier to control rolling. If your child is a roller, consider the following and please use the picture here for guidance:
- Be ready with all diaper supplies before attaching the sides of the redirection barrier.
- Change the child from the side allowing for constant face to face interaction
- Hang engaging toys from the redirection barrier to keep the child’s hands happily occupied.
- Hold both of the child’s feet in one hand to effectively stop any rolling while changing the diaper with the other hand.
- Never leave the child unattended.
My child is claustrophobic at times. Will this changing pad frighten my child?
If the child is looking forward while the barrier is put in place, the redirection barrier will block some of his or her view which may cause some children to feel claustrophobic. To mitigate this consider the following:
- Try Changing your child from the side to help them focus their attention on you and their open surroundings.
- Allow the child to play with toys on the barrier for a few diaper changes without the barrier being attached together. This gets them used to the barrier without them feeling closed in.
- Open and close the barrier around your child a few times to show them it is safe before leaving it attached around them for the duration of a diaper change.
If these steps don’t work for your child, and the redirection barrier is causing stress, the changing pad can be simply laid flat and used like a standard changing pad and diaper clutch and toys can still be attached so they don’t get into the mess when diapering.
Does this Changing Pad Hold Diaper Supplies?
Yes, The changing pad is designed for diapers, wipes, and creams to be simply folded inside as pictured here keeping everything easily accessible to streamline the diapering process.
What is the difference between the “Deluxe”, and the “Classic” Models?
The Deluxe model has all of the features of the classic model but in addition, it has an elastic closure to hold even more diaper supplies inside, it has new smooth Velcro to eliminate wear, and it includes two toy links.
SnoofyBee products are made to last. If you encounter any manufacture defects or excessive wear with normal use for up to a year after purchasing. Please email us at email@example.com with pictures and we will send a replacement.
Worry-Free Satisfaction Guarantee:
As a small family owned business we are happy when you are happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your SnoofyBee product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help resolve the issue or help you with a return. In the event that a return is requested, please note the following:
- You may ship an item back using any carrier desired, but we recommend you choose a carrier that can provide tracking for you in the event that an item goes missing in transit.
- A refund will be issued in full for all returns in the same form as the original payment within 30 days of receiving your returned package.
- If you are returning a gift, the original purchaser will be credited
- Items ordered from www.snoofybee.com cannot be returned to land-based stores that sell SnoofyBee products.
- We can only accept returns if the item was directly purchased from www.snoofybee.com
Can I edit or add to my order?
There isn’t currently a way for you to edit or add to your order online once it has been placed. However, if you need to change or add to your order and it hasn’t yet shipped, you can contact us at email@example.com and we can either cancel it for you so you can create a new one, or manually change one product out for another if desired. If the item has already shipped, it can be returned unopened for a different product. Shipping fees will apply on product exchanges.
Can I use multiple promotion codes on the same order?
Only one promotion code can be used at a time.
How do I know my order was successfully placed?
You will receive a confirmation email immediately after placing an order. If you do not receive an email, this typically means that either the order wasn’t completed, or the email address entered was incorrect. In other cases the confirmation may have been filtered to your junk mail. Please check your junk mail inbox and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find it.
How much does shipping cost?
Currently we offer free shipping on all orders within the United States. For international orders there is a shipping fee of $15 per unit for Canadian Shipments, and $25 per unit for other countries. Please research the taxes and duties that may be involved when receiving a product like this from overseas. You will be responsible to pay for any taxes or other fees charged by your country.
Do you offer 1 or 2 day guarantee shipping?
We don’t offer 1 or 2 day guarantee shipping. We offer shipping via USPS first class and Priority mail. Packages usually arrive within 3 days or less within the US but the transit times can vary and the post office does not guarantee the delivery date.
When will my order ship?
We ship Monday through Friday except for holidays. Most orders go out the business day after the order is placed.
How do I track my order?
When your label is created, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. For further questions you can contact us at email@example.com. If you do not receive an email, this typically means that either the order wasn’t completed, or the email address entered was incorrect. In other cases the confirmation may have been filtered to your junk mail. Please check your junk mail inbox and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find it.
- DO NOT USE ON RAISED SURFACE.
- DO NOT LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED.
- DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN BARRIER.
- ONLY USE TOYS APPROPRIATE FOR THE AGE OF YOUR CHILD.
- DO NOT PLACE BARRIER AROUND CHILD'S NECK.
- KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAME.
- INSPECT REGULARLY AND REPLACE IF ANY PART IS DAMAGED.